Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Wipe Off Planner Tutorial

I hope you enjoy this tutorial showing how I made my Weekly Planner.
There are lots of fun techniques and tips in this video, so even if you don't plan to make a Wipe Off Planner I hope you will watch the video and maybe learn a few little tricks.



If you have trouble clicking the video above you can view the video at this link.
As I mentioned in my video I want to be sure to give special recognition to Vivian from Contadina K.  I can't thank her enough for her inspiration and amazing videos.  The masking tape technique I use in this video is inspired by some of her projects.

2 comments:

  1. Thats interesting Shelly thank you for sharing this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a great project and tutorial Shelly! THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete