Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Technique Tuesday

How about a new Tutorial Tuesday by Me?

From yesterday till Saturday I'm the Head DT leader over here and every day there will be something to see or do on that blog. And I got so lucky because my creativity was on the roll last Sunday and I had this "urge" to make this lovely little Milk Pack that can be used to hide a little present or some sweets in it.

Now the hard part for me was to recalculate this template to inches. Cause in my country we work with Centimeters.. .and you girls all work with inches. So I took my ruler with inches and a calculator and started to work with it.
Well trust me... Calculating is not my thing... but I managed to make it work.


And now for the tutorial. Follow this link and you will get to my special tutorial page.
Now I have to tell you a sneak peak because this little Milk Pack is not done yet... I will show you more fun with it coming week on Shelly's Images Blog.

The recipe is:

Digital Image: Shelly's Images
Tutorial: Tutorialsbymarione
Coloring: copics
papers: Paperloft Dude
Ribbon and clip from stash

Hope you like this tutorial and try it yourself.
Thanks for looking and leaving a lovely comment.
xxxx
Marion

5 comments:

  1. What a fun project! Can't wait to give this one a try. Thanks Marion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun project Marion! I love making little gift bags like this. I am definitely going to make one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Tutorial Marion! Def. going to have to try this! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous idea and great tutorial... looking forward to the rest of your week and the things you have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the little milk carton. that is so cute. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete